- At the time of Grand Nationals, Indianapolis will be on Eastern Standard Time. Please plan your travel and arrival time accordingly.
- Tickets may be purchased on-site at the Northeast Ticket Office or the Southeast Ticket Office of Lucas Oil Stadium Thursday-Saturday of Grand Nationals. Will-Call tickets may be picked up at the South Ticket Office.
- Tickets for Wednesday night’s Indianapolis Marching Band Tournament will be available at the Northwest Ticket Office.
- Spectator entry will be via the West Gate on Wednesday for the Indianapolis Marching Band Tournament.
- Spectator entry will be via the East Gate of the Stadium for Prelims, Semi-Finals
- Spectator entry will be via the North Gate of the Stadium for Finals Competition.
- A limited amount of spectator parking is available in Lot A North of the Stadium and the South Lot of Lucas Oil Stadium. The cost for each of these lots is $10.00 per vehicle with NO in/out privileges.
- Accessible parking spaces are located in the South lot of the Stadium via the Missouri Street Gate 3 parking lot entrance. The cost for this lot is $10.00 per vehicle with NO in/out privileges. Parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A drop-off/pick-up location is available along Capitol Ave. outside of the Colts Team Store.
- Additional spaces surround the stadium in various lots and parking garages. A map of parking and prices for area lots is available online at www.indydt.com/parking.com
- BOA does not operate, guarantee access to, or control the pricing or policies of Lucas Oil Stadium or other surrounding lots.
- Plan to arrive early to allow plenty of time to park, buy tickets and enter the Stadium. Lucas Oil Stadium is a large, urban-based professional facility. Allowing extra time for movement and the unfamiliar and unanticipated is essential and prudent.
Use of cameras of any kind are NOT ALLOWED on the field (stadium floor) for any BOA event, except for the Official Photographers of BOA, and official news media with credentials. Still cameras (digital or film, professional or otherwise) are allowed into the stadium and may be used from stadium seating, but not on the field. Tripods or other similar equipment that may obstruct the view or path of travel of others in seating areas are not allowed. The issuance of a “Field Pass” or other non-media BOA Credential does not include the right to use a camera on the field. Pass holders must go into stadium spectator seating to use their camera.
VIDEO RECORDING EQUIPMENT
No video or audio recording devices are allowed into the stadium. Video or audio recording of performances by parents, booster, spectators, student, staff and/or directors is strictly prohibited.
STADIUM RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Helium balloons will not be allowed in the Stadium.
- Drones are not allowed in the stadium or on stadium property
- Concessions will be available throughout the concourse area. Due to Stadium policy, you are not allowed to bring food into the Stadium. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Permanent concession stands accept credit cards.
- All entrances to the Stadium are ADA compliant.
- Local Indianapolis ordinance prohibits smoking inside Lucas Oil Stadium.
- The Stadium has a retractable roof, but please note the roof will be CLOSED for the Grand National Championships.
STADIUM SAFETY GUIDELINES
- From a safety and security perspective, fans should observe the following:
Nothing larger than a small personal handbag, subject to inspection, will be permitted inside the Stadium (through the main gates). Items specifically prohibited inside the Stadium are listed below. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in denial of admission to the stadium.
- Fans are advised to arrive early to avoid congestion at the gates. Gates and gate open times are listed on the Daily Schedule contained in your final packet and as published on www.musicforall.org.
- Fans and participants may not bring the following items into the Stadium.
- Video and Audio Recorders
- Liquor Containers
- Food and Beverages
- Large Purses
- Balloons (Helium)
- Fanny packs
- Air-Horns Page
- Missile-like objects
- Bands of America strictly prohibits the presence of weapons on Lucas Oil Stadium property during our event.
- Bands of America will provide a qualified medical staff, and they will be located on the field and concourse for any major problems that might arise. Find the nearest uniformed Lucas Oil Stadium staff member, a BOA volunteer or BOA staff member for immediate assistance.
This year, all Bands of America Championships, including this one, will be Live Streamed. Music for All recently announced its new partnership and the launch of FloMarching, a new site dedicated to covering the world of competitive marching bands and the marching arts. Visit FloMarching.com to see the monthly and annual subscription options.
- 2:41 AM EDT on April 19, 2018
- 9:00 AM EDT on April 20, 2018
CONNECT WITH MUSIC FOR ALL AND BANDS OF AMERICA ONLINE
Music for All will be posting photos, videos, and updates from each show this fall and we would love for staff, students, and band fans to join the conversation.
Follow Music for All on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so you don’t miss any of the action.