What is #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a global giving movement that has been built by individuals, families, organizations, businesses and communities in all 50 states and in countries around the world. Millions of people have come together to support and champion the causes they believe in and the communities in which they live.
We have two days for getting deals – Black Friday and Cyber Monday. On #GivingTuesday, we have a day for giving back. Together, people are creating a new ritual for our annual calendar. #GivingTuesday is the opening day of the giving season: a reminder of the “reason for the season.”
Every act of generosity counts, and each means even more when we give together. #GivingTuesday includes people of all ethnicities, religions and backgrounds. Together, millions of people demonstrate our common capacity to give.
|How can I get involved?
-Save the Date! The #GivingTuesday Campaign will run from now until the end of year with a focus on November 28th, 2017.
-Help spread the word about our campaign! Share within your social media networks, professional and personal networks. (This is a great way for extended/or long distance family to get involved!)
-Matching Grant opportunities! Double your impact!
-Visit, Donate, Share! https://byrnesband.causevox.com
Latest News & Posts
- RR Band Reminders Dec 18-21December 17, 2017 - 9:44 pm
- Gallery – RR at Duncan Christmas Parade – December 16, 2017December 17, 2017 - 6:12 pm
- Duncan Christmas Parade RemindersDecember 15, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Gallery – RR Individual Portraits – November 30, 2017December 11, 2017 - 5:08 pm
- RR Band Reminders Dec 11-16December 11, 2017 - 1:25 am